CROSSOVER HEALTH NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
Effective Date: August, 2012
Crossover MSO works to protect the integrity of its website and applications. Although Crossover MSO always tries to use the most up-to-date encryption technology, please be aware that unauthorized third parties could obtain illegal access to this site.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Crossover MSO will not collect your name, email address or other personal information unless you voluntarily provide it. Crossover MSO will not sell, trade, rent or share personal information about you or other Website or Application visitors to any unaffiliated third party.
If you use http://crossoverhealth.com, also known as the Crossover health website (the “Website”) or the P38 Application (the “Application”), Crossover MSO may collect, use and store the following personal information:
- First and Last Name
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Password and log-in information
Collection and Use of Anonymous Information
If you use the Website or the Application, you consent to the collection and use of information as discussed below. Changes in this policy will be posted on this page so you will always know what information is being collected, how it is being used and under what circumstances it is being disclosed.
Crossover MSO collects the following non-personal information about its Website and Application visitors on an aggregated basis
- Date and time of visit
- IP address (numbers that identify your Internet service provider or network)
- Name of the Internet browser you used to visit the Website or Application
- Pages visited and files downloaded on this Website or Application
- Referring website (the last website you visited before coming to this Website or Application)
- Search keywords used to find this Website or Application
- Type of computer (PC or Mac) you used to visit this Website or Application
This information is used to improve your experience on the Website or Application. Crossover MSO may make changes and updates to the Website or Application based on the collection of this information. Website administrators will gather this information and may report on broad user trends, site usage and popular web pages to Crossover MSO.
Crossover MSO welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please feel free to send us an email at: info at crossoverhealth.com