17 May Back to the Future: Health 2.0 Conference Agenda
Agenda (ə-jĕn’də) n.
- A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- An organized list, as of procedures, activities, or events
- A grouping or program of things to be done or considered
Several people have asked me about the upcoming Health 2.0 Conference, quickly becoming a “cause celebre” among the healthcare technology elite. I have been impressed by the response, and the outpouring of interest among the movers and shakers of healthcare who are attempting to redefine the way we interact with the health system. Mathew Holt, one of the conference organizers, has just posted an updated agenda on the conference site. It is shaping to be a game changing event in moving our health system forward.
HEALTH 2.0: USER-GENERATED HEALTHCARE
1:45 – 2:45 Demo Panel & Discussion: Tools for Consumer Health
- Dan Levin, General Manager, Healthcare, Intuit
- Marlene Beggelman, CEO, Enhanced Medical Decisions
- Dave Hall, VP of Innovations, HealthEquity
- Ann Mond Johnson, Exec VP, WebMD Health (formerly CEO Subimo)
- Joseph Villa, Vice President, Membership, Revolution Health
- Moderator: Scott Shreeve MD, Founder, CrossOver Healthcare
I am looking forward to seeing what each of the panel members is doing in terms of empowering consumers with the technology, products, and services to help them succeed in the new healthcare paradigm. This session will show where the rubber hits the road in terms of the state of healthcare technology to truly impact the health, wellness, and outcomes of consumers. It should provide a leading indicator into the future technology, tools and trends that will be critical to advancing the Health 2.0 agenda.