Visit our COVID-19 website for information and advice to prevent, detect, treat and cope during the pandemic.
Your HP Health Benefit
For the safety of our patients and staff, we are only accepting virtual appointments at this time. Please read the full update below on how you can continue to access care.
Virtual Appointments Only
WHAT IS CHANGING?
- Crossover Health will not see patients in-person during this phase of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Crossover has suspended the Lyft rideshare program
- Virtual 30-minute primary care visits
- Virtual 15-minute nurse triage phone visits
- Virtual behavioral health visits for new and existing patients
- Virtual physical therapy visits for new and existing patients
- Virtual health coaching visits for new and existing patients
- Virtual acupuncture visits for new and existing patients
- Messaging, phone, and video consultations for the above
- Members may send a message via their online portal with questions
Experience the Crossover Difference:
Same or next-day appointments with no waiting.
Many primary care services all under one roof.
Schedule appointments online.
What we offer HP Employees:
How does a Crossover membership work?
As a member of Crossover Health, your employer has paid your annual membership fee. This gives you access to all of the health services we provide at the Crossover Health clinic. Furthermore, you will never receive a bill from us. You only pay the required co-pay amount, if any, at the time of your appointment as noted on the fee schedule for this employee health benefit. Some fees for our services will vary based on your deductible maximum out-of-pocket status, and all of this is kept current on your secure Crossover account so that you are charged accurately. In short, there is no complicated paperwork or insurance submissions with this benefit.
Can I keep seeing my current doctor?
The choice is yours! You are not required to switch your primary care physician to use our services. In fact, you can use us in conjunction with your current physician and you don’t need a doctor’s referral to see our Active Care providers (Chiropractic, Physical Therapy and Acupuncture).
Can I use my Health Savings Accout (HSA) at Crossover Health?
Yes. Crossover Health is just like any other participating in-network provider. It is important to note that the Crossover Health fixed co-pay, when applicable, is the pre-negotiated rate for our company and you are required to make the payment at the time of your appointment. There are no further discounted rates through HSA, as this is a contractual membership model. You can pay by credit or debit card, including funds from your Health Savings Account (HSA). HSA payments are not permitted for massage services.
Will my employer have access to my health information?