Visit our COVID-19 website for information and advice to prevent, detect, treat and cope during the pandemic.
Crossover Health @ San Tomas
For the safety of our patients and staff, many of our health services are available via online appointments. Starting June 15, our care team is onsite and able to safely schedule in-person appointments for you, when needed.
Please read the full update below on how you can continue to access the care you need.
@San Tomas Update
OUR VIRTUAL CARE APPOINTMENTS:
Starting June 15, the care team at your San Tomas health center is onsite and is practicing the safest protocols to resume in-person care during the pandemic. For now, please continue to select a virtual appointment type first.
- Virtual 30-minute primary care visits
- Virtual 15-minute nurse triage phone visits
- Virtual behavioral health visits for new and existing patients
- Virtual physical therapy visits for new and existing patients
- Virtual health coaching visits for new and existing patients
- Virtual acupuncture visits for new and existing patients
- Virtual optometry for eye concerns and lens prescription reorders
- Portal messaging, phone, and video consultations for the above
As a precaution, all health center visitors must wear a face mask, and a temperature check will be conducted upon arrival for all in-person appointments.
To get the care you need, simply message us, call the center, or schedule an appointment through the portal. As always, we are available to assist you with a phone consultation, free of charge, in order to guide you to your best care options.
The Lyft rideshare program will remain suspended to protect your health.
2371 Owen St.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm