Hello! Log in to get started with your care team.
I have a personal membership.
Log In
I have an employer-sponsored membership.
Enter your employer name:
Add EmployerLog In
Living Your Best Life

Crossover is here for 100% of what makes you healthy.

Crossover members experience healthcare differently

At Crossover, you are not limited by your insurance coverage, you save time and money, and you get a team to help you focus on your health every day, not just when you are sick. Because we believe that good health is the foundation for getting the most you want out of life, you’ll get the best care possible along the way (which makes up 20% of your health)—plus, you get all the support and inspiration you need on your personal journey (based on the other 80% of what makes up our unique health.)

Crossover is here for the 100%. That’s what we do.

Don’t just take our word for it, the numbers say it best

SATISFACTION
0
%
icon

93% of our members “love” the care they receive at Crossover

MEDICAL HOME
0
%
icon

81% of Crossover members consider us their “medical home”

SAVINGS
0
%
icon

Crossover’s care model can deliver a 15% reduction in total healthcare costs

AVAILABILITY
0
icon

Crossover care teams are licensed in 50 states to provide online care

Our website(s) uses cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with an exceptional experience when you browse our website(s) and also allows us to improve our site and serve personalized advertisements regarding services that may be of interest to you. By continuing to use the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Our website(s) uses cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with an exceptional experience when you browse our website(s) and also allows us to improve our site and serve personalized advertisements regarding services that may be of interest to you. By continuing to use the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.